Account Executive (Remote)
Preferable Location: San Francisco | Full Time
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service.
- Provide detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from establishing a customer contact till signing a deal.
- Find new sales opportunities and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Demo/ present products to prospective clients.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Fluency in MS Office; knowledge of CRM software is a plus.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills. Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing