Senior iOS Engineer
Preferable Location: Guadalajara | Full Time
Altomobile partners with startups, SMBs, and international corporations to build software that launches our customers into the mobile arena. We provide distributed teams that integrate into and enhance our client’s mobile product development. We provide quality and scale that enhances time to market. Our senior developers take ownership of our projects and provide technical, project leadership, and facilitate client relationships. If you join our team you’ll be committing to grow technically and professionally. We are engineering a better tomorrow and building relationships across the globe.
On any given day you will…
- Design and build applications for iOS.
- Make architecture and UX decisions based on skill, experience, and research.
- Be the face of Altomobile with our clients. You will communicate your teams progress, successes, and challenges to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Learn to grow others. You will mentor junior developers and take ownership of their technical and career progression.
- Pioneer best practices, testing and coding standards.
Are you a fit?
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 4+ years of iOS development experience.
- Have published four or more iOS apps.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- The ability to identify skilled engineers as we grow the team.
- Strong analytical and communication skills in English.
- A positive disposition and a good attitude under pressure.
Other nice-to-have qualities we appreciate are:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
What You’ll Love About Us
We have a lot of qualities you will like us for:
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office. We also offer stock options for all employees.
- Our global family: We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.